If available, the HOA Governing Documents are presented in a searchable web format (.html) and in their original scanned (.pdf) format. Click here for more information.
The Articles of Incorporation established the Canyon Creek Homeowners' Association as a non-profit corporation in 1989.
The Canyon Creek Master Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (DCCRs) is the framework through which limits and expectations are set on Association members (homeowners) care and use of their own property and Association common areas for the betterment of the community as a whole. This document is available in a searchable HTML format or in its original PDF format.
How to report a restriction violation: Use this link to connect to the Spectrum web site and look for the "Report a Violation" button at the top of the form or scroll to the bottom of the form and select "Let Us Know About It." Fill out the information requested and make sure to add the address of the violation. You can add pictures if you want. You will be asked to provide your name and address on the next page. After you submit your request, the management team and the HOA Board will be immediately notified and will take the proper actions to correct the violation.
Polices and Guidelines
- Landscape, lawn, and fence guidelines:
- Spring lawn and landscape compliance tips published on March 4, 2018;
- Fence and hardscape compliance published on December 21, 2017;
- Landscape maintenance and compliance published on September 25, 2017;
Xeriscaping guidelines published on September 20, 2017.
- Installation of Metal Roofs adopted July 16, 2018;
- Billing Policy and Payment Plan Guidelines adopted on March 6, 2018;
- Event Policy adopted on December 7, 2017;
- Updated Fine Policy, effective July 1, 2017;
- Resolution adopting the Xeriscaping Policy;
- Resolution adopting the policy for standby electrical generators;
- ARC Resolution about basketball goals and satellite dishes;
- General resolutions.