Canyon Creek Homeowners Association
Tennis Court Policy
This policy provides guidelines for Canyon Creek residents to access the Tennis Courts located at Canyon Creek Park. It is the intent of the Canyon Creek Homeowners Association (CCHOA) Board of Directors to maintain the integrity of the tennis courts and preserve the safety of the park for the residents and homeowners of Canyon Creek.
- Access to the Canyon Creek Tennis Courts requires a HOA issued Card Key. The same card key can be used to access the swimming pool and can be requested by Canyon Creek residents by contacting Spectrum Association Management, using the Pool Key Request webpage. Login to SpectrumAM.com is required, please see more details at this page.
- The Canyon Creek Tennis Courts are available for use by HOA Dues Paying Residents only. Residents are allowed to bring guests upon reservation of the court.
- Court reservations take priority over any walk-in player.
- Residents wishing to reserve courts must do so by scheduling through www.canyoncreekhoa.tennisbookings.com. An account must be created by an adult that is a resident of Canyon Creek. Access requests will be granted within 24 hours of the request.
- Prime Time reservations are as follows: 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
- Residents can reserve one (1) Prime Time slot per seventy-two (72) hours.
- Reservations can only be made seventy-two (72) hours in advance.
- Reservations can be made in thirty (30)/ sixty (60)/ ninety (90)/ one hundred twenty (120) minute sessions only.
- Residents can only reserve one court per session.
- Security Cameras are located on premises for the safety of our residents.
- Residents must pick up trash and debris left behind.
- Gate must be closed and locked upon leaving the court. Do not prop the gate open with any other materials, leaving the court unsecured.
- Restrooms are not available during the winter season.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Tennis@canyoncreek.net. Thank you!